- Roasted Vegetables
- This has to be one of my favorite fall recipes. Use it as a side or the main event. Be sure to make enough for leftovers; it reheats well.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|6 people||30 minutes||45-60 minutes|
- 2 large sweet potatoes or yams scrubbed and chopped (skin on) into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups parsnips peeled and chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups brussel sprouts cleaned and cut in half
- 20 baby potatoes red/purple/white...mix it up! skin on, cut in half
- 1/8 cup olive oil just need enough to get the seasoning to adhere
- 2 Tbsp rosemary (if using fresh, increase to 4 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt optional, adjust to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper optional, adjust to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Clean and chop vegetables according to above directions
- Place in large storage bag, drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Seal bag and shake it up until well mixed.
- Place parchment paper on large baking sheet. Pour vegetables onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 min until fork slides into vegetables with ease.
- Per Serving: 214 Cal, 40 Carbs, 5g Fat, 4g Prot, 276mg Sodium, 9g Sugar. Oooo...and a good amount of fiber with all those veggies!