- Kale, Peach, Corn and Feta Salad
- Here’s a recipe from a very dear friend of mine, Kristi. According to her this is a recipe for the best kale salad she has ever had. It's a summer time salad that definitely gives you your nutritious bang for your buck!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 dollop honey (Or 1 Tbsp brown sugar)
- 1 bunch kale washed and torn (Red Russian is great for this salad)
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 ears corn grilled then cut off the ear
- 3 med peaches cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar and honey/sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the onion and let sit for a few minutes to mellow.
- Toss kale and cilantro in large bowl. Add dressing and let sit for an hour at room temp or in the fridge. This allows the kale to absorb the dressing and soften a bit. Add corn, peaches, and feta and serve.
- Nutritional Info Per Serving: Cal 203, Carbs 25, Fat 11, Protein 5, Sodium 101, Sugar 12